Thursday 10 March 2016

Week 1

Assalamualaikum and good evening.

It was the first week of the semester where we had our meeting with Dr. Rosseni. She explained what the course is about, highlighting a few points like the assignments and distribution of marks. We were given the link to Padlet.com, where we introduced ourselves to Dr. Rosseni. I had discovered some new things about my friends as well. We were also informed to form a group consisting of 5 people. About MOOC Open Learning system, I find it convenient as everything is organized.

Computer in Education back in the first semester had left me a good memory of managing my own website, creating a storyboard, video-making and getting to know my friends throughout the process. I expected the same with this course, one of my biggest hopes is for it to help elevate my passion for teaching. I need to shift my ways of using technology from only a source of information and entertainment to learning new techniques in making teaching and learning a wonderful experience for my students and I. Technology had such a huge potential to enhance learning it's a shame not to use it. I'm sure it will be a fun and fulfilling journey.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment